What a nice looking group! Kristen, I guess you've come full circle if you are now wearing Logan's hand-me-downs! And that is a nice hand-me-down...I'm sure Cory would approve of the Carolina stuff! Sure was a fun snow!
i know! i love hand-me-downs & this was a perfect one. the fit is just right. i've worn all the boys hand-me-downs at one time or another. i'm kind of sad though...who will i take stuff from after logan gets too big? :-)
I guess you just never know when a nice solid snowball will come in handy! :) Better to be prepared! About the hand-me-downs...I suppose the days of passing things to your brothers is gone, huh? :)
I'm a wife to "the one" and mother of six, trying to hold down the homefront and keep my sanity while enjoying the little things in life that really matter.
4 rays of sunshine:
What a nice looking group! Kristen, I guess you've come full circle if you are now wearing Logan's hand-me-downs! And that is a nice hand-me-down...I'm sure Cory would approve of the Carolina stuff! Sure was a fun snow!
i know! i love hand-me-downs & this was a perfect one. the fit is just right. i've worn all the boys hand-me-downs at one time or another. i'm kind of sad though...who will i take stuff from after logan gets too big? :-)
i just noticed that all three of the boys have a snowball in their hands. hahaha!
I guess you just never know when a nice solid snowball will come in handy! :) Better to be prepared! About the hand-me-downs...I suppose the days of passing things to your brothers is gone, huh? :)
Post a Comment