I've meant to blog a million times over the last little bit. I knew it wasn't getting done. Then Elise mentioned one day this week that she didn't even check my blog anymore because I never posted. She said she used to love seeing a new post and might pop in a couple times a day to read what I wrote about. But now she doesn't even check. Consider me officially called on the carpet. So here I am. A new post. (Are my loyal followers still around?)
In something totally unrelated to all the things I haven't posted, here is a funny story about Paige.
I love tomatoes. A lot. No one else in my family does. At least not plain or on a sandwich. They like salsa and tomato sauce, but would never eat a tomato sandwich. One night, we had avocado sandwiches. I love a slice of tomato on mine. Everyone else decided against the tomato slice on theirs, but Paige decided to try it. She took a huge bite of her sandwich and we were all impressed. We asked if she liked it, and she nodded emphatically. I, especially, was pretty excited about this accomplishment. We all began talking and cheering her as she chewed. All of a sudden, Paige, who was standing in her chair, sort of froze and slowly began slinking down in her seat. She almost seemed to be in slow motion when her head reached table level, and she attempted to sneakily spit her bite out onto her plate. We all had a great laugh as it turned out that she also thought tomatoes were disgusting. On the other hand, she thought the "applecados" were delicious.

2 rays of sunshine:
You can come eat tomatoes with me anytime. I had so many garden tomato sandwiches this past summer. So delicious! But I agree with Paige, too. Applecados are yummy too.
I checked the other day and didn't see anything, but Daddy caught your post first tonight and alerted me, so we're loyal fans and still around! :)
Post a Comment