One of our next December activities was a celebration of that wonderful man that my kids call Daddy. We decorated the inside of his car with crepe paper, wrote sweet notes and put them all in his car, and left a message for him on his windshield.
He might not have found it when he did, except that Paige ran and told him he needed to go see if his car was all sparkly. :) I think it was just exactly that. :)
We sure do love that man.

3 rays of sunshine:
Cory's a good one. Cute idea you all put together.
What is Paige doing with her fingers? I noticed it in the previous post as well... Is it something cool she learned from her siblings?
I can't be sure where she learned it, but it is definitely her "new" thing when it comes to picture taking.
Post a Comment