Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Need a little Energy?

The other night we were on our way to my Sister-in-Law's birthday party, Cory stopped to fill up with gas and then went into the store.  He came out with an energy drink.  When he got in the car with it, Ian immediately began telling him how he shouldn't drink it.  He said, "Daddy, an energy drink is one way to get energy, but its not the right way."  So I immediately asked the obvious follow-up to that: "Well, Ian, what is the right way?"  To which Ian replied, "Get a spoonful of sugar and pour it down your throat."  


Health tips from an eight-year-old. :)  So close and yet....

3 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

I might be able to follow that kind of diet! :)

Heidi said...

I'm with Ian on this one for sure!

Unknown said...

How about on a biscuit with butter? Energy Bun!