This morning, Paige asked me to make some lemonade. I was just finishing stirring it, when she asked, "Is it ready, Mommy?" I replied, "Yeah, buddy!" She just grinned at me and said, "I am not a buddy. I am Paige. Logan Paige." I laughed and said, "I know. And I love Logan Paige." Then she laughed and said, "I love Logan Paige, too. And you love Logan Paige. I just love myself."
I hope as she grows up, she can always remember to love herself. Not the too much kind of love. The just right kind of love that helps you be patient, forgiving and kind to yourself. If she'll just try to see herself the way I do, it shouldn't be any problem. :)

2 rays of sunshine:
She is precious.
She's so cute, and being surrounded by so much love, I'm sure she will be able to keep that same attitude.
Post a Comment