Saturday, June 04, 2011

Wow...

Hello, my name is Kristen and I'm addicted to chocolate.


I cleaned out my cabinets this morning and uncovered the entirety of my hidden chocolate stash. :)  Hey, I'm a happier mom with a little bit of chocolate.  Or a lot. :)

7 rays of sunshine:

Lisa and company said...

I am seriously craving some chocolate right now- it has been at least two weeks since I had some and that just isn't right!

Heather Macbeth said...

I live for chocolate. Seriously. It's soooo good. So when I'm pregnant or nursing I fast from chocolate for a week (since you obviously don't do real fasting) and I think it's a much bigger sacrifice than the one day without food!

I need to make a hidden stash. Except I would know where it is and then deplete it a couple of hours after I hide it. ;)

Heather Macbeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WoozleMom said...

You and me both, my friend!

Ellett Family said...

YUMMY! That's funny I had a twix bar today, I love chocolate too!

Susan said...

HaHa! If you're trying to declutter, you know you can always donate that kind of clutter here. :)

Kory said...

LOVE IT!!!