Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The things they learn...

Somewhere or somehow, my sweet little girl learned a lovely little phrase--"Shake your booty."  I'm not sure where Merry Grace picked this up, but I'm fairly certain it wasn't from me.  Unfortunately she got the phrase wrong and instead of saying "shake your booty" she says "shake your boobies."  I'm not really sure I wanted her walking around saying the real phrase, much less her interpretation!!!  Having said that, I did have a pretty good chuckle the first time I saw her stick her little bum out and go, "Shake your boobies, shake your boobies..."  Now I just have to figure out where she picked up the phrase from--and give them a good smackdown!!!

5 rays of sunshine:

Kory said...

oh - little miss CJ will say "smack a booty" and turn around and smack her bum. i blame my sister.

Carolina girl said...

That is too funny! It reminds me of when my mom used to watch Brooke and Kelsi when they were little. They would jump on the bed, while saying "Shut up and Boobies!" Obviously trying to get away with doing the things they weren't supposed to at home. We had a hard time getting them to stop doing it because we laughed so hard the first time they did it. I'm laughing right now just remembering them, and thinking about MG saying "Shake your boobies." Kids are so hillarious!

WoozleMom said...

That is the funniest story I've heard in a while!

Amanda said...

Are you sure they didn't get it from you? That's too funny!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Kristen don't be too alarmed...it happens in every family with every child!! Riding the public school bus has never helped my kids! lol! It IS cute though how she got it "all mixed up!" :)