It has been a long day today for both Cory and I and tonight we are both worn out. A little bit ago, Cory came into the kitchen and gave me a big hug. We stood there for just a minute and Elise, sitting at the table sipping hot chocolate, said, "I hope when I get married I find a man as good as my Daddy."
That is one sweet girl, and one wonderful Daddy. All I can say to Elise's comment is "Amen".
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

4 rays of sunshine:
AAWWW! It makes your heart melt! So so sweet....
Amen from this corner, too! You are all a good bunch!
Good to hear from you Kristen! You guys look great! I too found your blog...by blog jumping! :) Elise is so cute with all of her comments....and I too hope she marries someone as GOOD as her Daddy! Whens that baby due? Cant wait to see another cute Barnett!!
Awww! How sweet!
Post a Comment