The weather this week has been phenomonal, especially in the evening. the humidity is down, and the temperatures are perfect. so it makes a stroll around the neighborhood wonderful!!!
here the kids are booking it down the street.
merry grace enjoyed her stroll too.
we're quite the troop, but we have a great time.

4 rays of sunshine:
It looks like so much fun! I'm glad you've gotten to enjoy some outside activities. It really is a nice time of year.
Very nice, I don't know why we don't walk more...it really is quite fun. I guess because someone always ends up crying and wanting to be carried or is thirsty or has to go to the bathroom. We should try it again, now that Halle is in love with riding her bike no training wheels and Luke can pee on the side of the road. :).
i'm impressed that halle can ride with no training wheels. good for her!
we've really enjoyed the walks. cory doesn't like going when its so hot outside, so now is the perfect time of year to go.
we've had those things happen too...someone realizing the walk was longer than they wanted to go and wanting to be carried. that's no fun for either of us! but its just not worth it to get everyone geared up and then just walk to the end of the street! so with both the older kids able to ride and merry grace in the stroller, its been perfect.
I'm like Cory and I don't like going out in the heat. Weather is really nice here now that it stopped raining.
Your neighborhood looks awesome.
Post a Comment