Monday, October 09, 2006

heroes

cory and i don't watch a lot of tv shows, mainly house, without a trace or a law and order when we have a little down time. but we saw a preview for a new show on NBC called "Heroes", that looked really interesting. the first episode had already come on, so we recorded the second one. saturday night we decided we'd give it a try and see if we liked it. it was one of the worst shows i've ever seen. the preview was very deceptive. the show was dark and violent and quite graphic. we actually didn't even finish watching it because it was so bad. maybe it was redeeming at the end, but from what i saw, it was horrible and not even worth finding out if there were something better somewhere in it. we were both just disgusted with it. needless to say, we will not be watching that one again.

4 rays of sunshine:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the review, it is acutally a show I was contemplating watching, so tha helps clear that up for me. You guys should come for Thanksgiving! That would be fun. If not then, some other time.

Kristen said...

you're welcome. the previews made it look intriguing and even uplifting. i mean, the name of it IS heroes. i found it none of those things.

i would love to come out there, especially while both ethan and adam are out there. we'll have to see what we can work out. we sure miss you guys.

Rise said...

I watched the first show, planning on watching all of them. But I thought it was really dark and slow-moving, and so I haven't watched anymore either. I have about 20 other shows I've got to watch anyway.

Kristen said...

tell me if you catch any good ones. i'm behind, though. i've never even seen a "lost", "24", "arrested development" or "the office", which everyone says are good shows. so i have tons of catching up to do!