It makes me sad to look at the pictures this morning because I miss the little guy so much. But I agree with what you said in your post about him. What a sweet little dog!
i thoUGHT THE PICTURES WERE BITTERSWEET TOO.(merry grace is helping type...) in one way they made me smILE BECAUSE THEY SO CAPTURED THE "ESSENce" of milo. but that is the same reAson they made me sad, too...because i miss him.
I'm a wife to "the one" and mother of six, trying to hold down the homefront and keep my sanity while enjoying the little things in life that really matter.
3 rays of sunshine:
It makes me sad to look at the pictures this morning because I miss the little guy so much. But I agree with what you said in your post about him. What a sweet little dog!
i thoUGHT THE PICTURES WERE BITTERSWEET TOO.(merry grace is helping type...) in one way they made me smILE BECAUSE THEY SO CAPTURED THE "ESSENce" of milo. but that is the same reAson they made me sad, too...because i miss him.
I agree. They are sweet pictures and I remember the cuteness of little Milo, but feel sad at the same time, missing him.
Post a Comment