Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Our New Puppy

After the loss of Milo, we felt lost without a puppy to love. So we have a new addition to our family--a yorkiepoo named Max. He's the sweetest little guy and we just love him to pieces. I think Elise said it best. After Milo passed away, we began talking about getting another puppy and how even if we got another puppy, Milo would always have a special place in our hearts. Elise pointed to three spots on her chest and said, "These are the spots for Milo." Then she pointed to another spot on her chest and said, "And this would be the spot for the new puppy." She's so right and expressed better than i did. So Welcome Home, little Max.

I really think he thinks he's a baby. Somewhere along the line, somebody forgot to tell him he was a puppy.
Elise and Ian love the little guy. They are so good at taking care of him and giving him lots of love.
If Merry Grace is one the floor, Max is determined to be right beside her. Another sign he thinks he's a baby.
And here's proof positive. He really did this and did it on his own. We were all playing in the floor when Cory goes, "Hey! Look what Max is doing!" And there is was with a passy in his mouth! So cute. Posted by Picasa

9 rays of sunshine:

Admin said...

Haha, those are cool pics! I like the binky. DO you let Merry Grace use it after, or will Max have it's own?

Admin said...

Hey, you are good at posting several pics with explanations now!

Kristen said...

yeah, he's funny with the passy. if there is one on the floor, he will get it. so sometimes we just wash them off. but the one you see in the picture now has an "m" on it for max, so he can play with his on.

i'm getting better at the picture posting thing. maybe i'm still doing something wrong, but i can only get blogger to post 4 pictures per post. is that their limit?

Unknown said...

I like the pictures of Max...yeah I would agree with you on the part human/part max deal. he definately seems to want to be part of both.

sj said...

Oh, that's so sweet! Just let him think he's a baby!

So, how do you post more than one pic?

Kristen said...

in picasa i select the pictures i want to post by clicking hold. then i click "blog this". but it only posts the first four i have in the hold window. anyway....picasa just inserts them into a post and you can write in it what you want. there you have it from an "un-expert".

Admin said...

Hmm, I have never used Picasa. I don't know of any limit that Blogger has, though. I posted 18 pictures of our North Carolina trip HERE.

Kristen said...

so you do you do it?

sj said...

I thought I'd tried that with Picassa, but still only got one. I guess I should try again!