This is the bathroom window...I happened to be in that room when the baseball came crashing into the glass. Thanks goodnes the window is double-paned and it only broke through the first pane.
I just think it would be hilarious to have been in mama's shoes. i giggle everytime i think about her in the bathroom and this ball pounding on the window. =) he doesn't look really devastated here!
I'm a wife to "the one" and mother of six, trying to hold down the homefront and keep my sanity while enjoying the little things in life that really matter.
4 rays of sunshine:
This is the bathroom window...I happened to be in that room when the baseball came crashing into the glass. Thanks goodnes the window is double-paned and it only broke through the first pane.
I just think it would be hilarious to have been in mama's shoes. i giggle everytime i think about her in the bathroom and this ball pounding on the window. =) he doesn't look really devastated here!
youve gotta appreciate the work of your own hands! haha...sorry about that mom!
It did startle me...I thought what are the chances...
Post a Comment