The other day we were working on something and someone remembered a joke Elise heard at school a few years ago. It goes something like this: Three men named Shut-up, Poop, and Manners were driving down the road. During the trip, Poop fell out of the car window. Manners went to help him. So, Shut-up goes to the nearest police station. He asks for help. The policeman asks his name. He says, "Shut-up." The policeman says "What? Where are your manners?" Shut-up says, "Out on the road picking up poop." Classy, right? :)
The funniest part is that when Elise first told us the joke, she hadn't understood the names right and told the joke as, "Three men named Shut-up, Poop and Mayonnaise..." I still don't know why I find it so funny, but even now, I can't stop giggling about it. We had a great laugh about it the other night. Not the joke so much as thinking about mayonnaise. Instant classic.
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

1 rays of sunshine:
Love those family inside jokes that keep on making us smile. :)
Post a Comment