Friday, August 10, 2012

Say that Again?

The other night at dinner, we were talking about school starting, including who the kids' teachers might be.  Merry Grace said, "I hope my teacher isn't a zombie."  I'm thinking we should put this on the back burner of things to worry about, but get our zombie plan in place, just in case. ;)

My Grandma J sent my kids these awesome wigs the other day.





How can you not love a woman who sends things like this just for fun?  Anyway, the next morning, Elise was wearing the black wig and Merry Grace said, "If you painted your skin green, you would look just like Franken-Einstein."  That sounds truly terrifying. 

Last night, I was snuggling with Paige a little before bedtime and she was chattering away.  She was trying to tell me that I was small enough to do something or other.  But what she said was, "You're small and Daddy is big.  You have a little tiny brain and Daddy has a big, giant brain."  Sometimes there are just no words.

Gosh, I love my kids. :)

1 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

Love it all. You guys are great!