I've missed a few important events that I haven't blogged about and that deserve some blog time. :)
First off is Ian's first pinewood derby. I wish I could describe in adequate detail the time, effort and prep work that went into it. Cory and Ian worked hard on getting everything together and had a great time doing it. Ian always has such enthusiasm for whatever project is in front of him and this was no exception. He jumped full force into pinewood derby prep.
We had pretty low expectations for the pinewood derby. We hoped he would win at least one race and have a good time.
He sure looked cute waiting for the race to start. :)
And here is a video of him winning one heat. :)
The proof is in the pudding. (Or the chalkboard. ;))



3 rays of sunshine:
The car looks awesome. Way to go, Ian! (and his dad :))
Congrats! I got to hear about his success when they announced it in primary. :)
So proud of Ian! Fun days!
Post a Comment