Sunday, January 24, 2010

Splish Splash

One night last week, we were doing our nightly bath routine.  Paige had finished first and I had gotten her PJ's on and her hair neatly combed.  I brought her with me back into the bathroom to get the other kids out.  I thought she was right beside me while I got towels out of the bathroom closet, but in that split second, she made her move.



I guess one bath just wasn't enough for her that night.  She decided to go for round two.  The kids thought it was hilarious, and truthfully, it was.


Let's just not make a habit out of it. (I'm pretty sure my getting the camera, while we all burst out laughing really sent that message home. We run a tight ship around here. I'm sure she'll never try that again!)

3 rays of sunshine:

Susan said...

That is funny. I better not let Ryan see these pictures. :)

sj said...

Too funny - sounds like you all had a good time with that. Nice to laugh and share in the moment together.

Amanda said...

have you noticed how much MG looks like elise in that first pic. At first glance I honestly thought you had put up an old pic.