Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sweet Sisters

I took some pictures of Merry Grace loving on Paige today.  They are some cute, cute girls. :)

Paige really is not crying here, she's yawning.  Merry Grace loves kissing her.



Don't you just want to scoop them up and squeeze them?


More smooches...


Merry Grace is kissing her again, but she looks like she might be taking a nibble.  Even if she were, though, I couldn't blame her.  She really is cute enough to eat.


You gotta love these gals!!!

9 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

They are so sweet! I think it really is neat to see how the kids love to hold and love on baby Paige!

Carolina girl said...

What sweet pictures!! I love the 'nibble' Merry Grace is taking from that sweet little foot. I love baby feet! I think Paige favors your dad. =)

Kory said...

so precious!

Lisa said...

Ohhhh!

melibwig said...

Those girls are just toooo cute. I love it! Looks like MG is a little smooching machine. Hee Hee!

Kristin said...

Such sweet pictures!

Libby has never loved on Jaina like that. If they were ever in such close poximity, Libby would be screeching each time Jaina "touched" her. I envision lots of car trips filled with "Mom! She's touching me! Make her stop!"

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Those two are MUNCHABLE!! Hope you are recovering/bouncing back well!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Such sweet pictures!

Sherri said...

These are precious! You have some beautiful girls. I have two boys and one girl. I will forever feel guilty that my Madison has no sister. Yours are lucky to have each other!