Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm not a big movie person. Sure, I've watched some and even have a few favorites, but I rarely, if ever, get in the mood to just watch a movie. Friday night, Cory and Elise went to Blockbuster and rented a few movies. Elise picked out the "kid movie", Meet the Robinsons. As usual, this movie has been out for longer than quite a while, and we are just getting on the band wagon. But I thought it was such a cute, cute, cute movie. I was entertained, I thought the message about family was sweet, and the idea that our choices are important was beneficial--just an all-around great movie. And the kids really liked it too. Ian and Elise hardly budged through the entire show and Merry Grace fell asleep, so it worked out well for all of us. ;) We were--all 5 of us, plus our dog Max--snuggled up together in the bed. By the end, with my sweet family all around me, had tears streaming down my cheeks. But they were happy tears. It's definitely one of the best movies I've seen in a while, which for me may not be saying much. But I'd recommend it hands down for anyone who wants to walk away feeling better than when they started.
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

2 rays of sunshine:
I so agree with you. We got that movie for Christmas and I absolutely love it!! In fact, I have never been so touched by a Disney movie before. It has a wonderful message for kids and adults!! Love you guys!!
It sounds like my kind of movie...do you think I could convice my action-loving movie fans to watch it with me?
Post a Comment