Friday, June 08, 2007

From our house

Here are some pictures from around our house this week. This first one is of Ian. This is why boys are great. He helped me with some cleaning around the house--like spraying out the trashcans, cleaning the dustpan off, and other dirty jobs. But he was so helpful and had a blast in the process. After he would clean out one thing he would come back and say, "Mommy, I need something else to wash!"

Here are Elise and Ian with there bargain bubble guns. They work really well and they had soooooo much fun. Merry Grace thought it was pretty neat, too.
This is a new sign Elise has on her bedroom door. She made it all by herself. I'm pretty sure it's directed at either Ian or I, but I'm not sure which. It's so cute and funny. And doesn't she have nice handwriting? =)
Here is my dress-up queen. If she finds an item of clothing around, she must have it on. Here she is in a pair of Elise's panties, over her shorts. And she is so pleased with herself. Yesterday for a while she wore a bathing suit over her entire outfit. It makes her happy and I think she can pull it off. =)

3 rays of sunshine:

Unknown said...

She gets her fashion sense from her grandpa Jarrell.

Susan said...

Elise's spelling is incredible! Can you believe kindergarten is already over? And as always, your kids are adorable.

sj said...

I love Merry Grace's outfit! She looks so proud!

And Elise's handwriting is exceptional...spoken like a true Grandma!

And what a good helper than Ian is! Those chores sound like they're right down his alley! :)